Gurze Books are the only publishers I know who specialise in books on eating disorders. They
offer books at discounted prices, plus their website also contains many free articles about eating disorders, newsletters, and a range of useful links.
Recent titles include:
- A Very Hungry Girl: How I Filled Up on Life. . . And How You Can, Too!
- The Beginner's Guide to Eating Disorders Recovery
- Bodyspeaks Video: Finding a Voice Through Art Therapy
- Girl Zone Body Talk: Straight Facts on Fitness, Nutrition & Feeling Great About Yourself
- Handbook Of Eating Disorders and Obesity
- Nutrition Logic: Food First, Supplements Second
- Overcoming Bulimia Workbook
- Room To Grow: An Appetite for Life
- Stop Out-of-Control Eating: The Big Heart Way to Create Strength Through Inner Peace
- Success for the Diet Dropout
To order any of these books visit the Gurze website
Gurze also publish the Eating Disorders Review, a newsletter for clinicians working in the field.